Freebie Alert!

Even though it's not quite Thanksgiving yet, I'm ready to deck the halls. What better way to start off the Season of Giving than with a flash freebie?!

My favorite products to make on TpT are integrated mini units. I started creating my new December mini unit series this week and just added a Nonfiction Reindeer Caribou mini unit to my store! Just for you...it's free for today only! Hurry! This offer expires on Saturday, November 19 at 9:00 PM EST.


In this integrated, no prep set, you will find book suggestions, leveled mini readers, no prep printables, and a “Fun Friday” hands-on craft. Students will enjoy learning about reindeer all week, then create a beyond adorable piece of art (pictured below) to display in your classroom! 

The following no prep printables are included in this 21 page set:
• Leveled readers and comprehension guide
• KWL Chart
• Can, Have, Are Chart
• Caribou on the Move Interactive Fact Sheet
• Label the Reindeer
• Fact Sheet
• Compare and Contrast (reindeer vs. caribou)
• Report pages
• Story Problems
• Addition and Subtraction Math Riddle 


I'm no artist, so simple crafts (without pesky patterns) are my jam. This little reindeer couldn't be any easier - or cuter! The full instructions are included in this mini unit.


Stay tuned...I'll be using this mini unit in my classroom this December, and posting all the updates here! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Meet the Teacher Freebies Shop Contact Me Image Map Instagram Pinterest TpT Back To Top